People are funny to observe. Where I work there are classrooms full of very important people, or at least they think they are. I sit at the front desk and watch as they are on their break. I’m pretending to work on the computer or do some sort of paper work but really I’m just sitting behind my desk and watching. Some of the things I observe….
1) Adults are no better then children when it comes to following the rules. Actually, they think they are mere suggestions.
2) The louder you talk on your cell phone does not make you more important.
3) The way you dress does impact the way people treat you.
4) You are not as sneaky as you think you are.
5) Smoker’s breath stinks.
6) Some women in heels walk really hard and make lots of noise.
7) Telling me the same joke day after day doesn’t make it any funnier. For example: I tell a student when their test results will be available and he tells me then that will let him know if he can start drinking earlier. It wasn’t funny the last three times you said it.
8) Smile once and awhile…it might make your day brighter.
9) Having legible handwriting is very helpful.
10)If you don't study the material, you won't pass the test.
12 years ago

2 comments:
5) Not only their breath, but their clothes, hair, etc.
You may not be more important the louder you talk on your phone, but if you walk around with one of those Bluetooth things in your ear all the time? Yeah, you are so very important. Either that, or you're an obnoxious jerk, haven't decided yet. ;)
People are funny. We need to go to the mall this week.
I laughed at this post! You are funny! :-)
Post a Comment