I am so glad you are doing Flashback Fridays too! :-) It is fun to reminisce, isn't it???! Keep it up! :-) You have a beautiful family(including Oscar-sweet)! I can't believe how your kids are growing! :-)I remember when I had Justin in summer math camp!hehehe
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
3 comments:
Chris looked so sweet!
I am so glad you are doing Flashback Fridays too! :-) It is fun to reminisce, isn't it???! Keep it up! :-) You have a beautiful family(including Oscar-sweet)! I can't believe how your kids are growing! :-)I remember when I had Justin in summer math camp!hehehe
Wow, was that only three years ago? He was just a little kid then, and now... (sniff) Hi Oker!
Post a Comment