I am so hoping this is what is making my washer sound like Godzilla is taking a bath. I really want a new front loader washing machine, but I was saving for a new camera. I hope that little plastic triangle doesn't cost to much.
I feel your pain. My dishwasher broke last night. I had to do dishes by hand today. Hope the kids like finger food because that is all we are having until the people come out on Monday to fix it. Good luck with you washing machine. It sucks to spend money on things like that.
I ran across your blog a week or so ago and have been reading since. I thought that now would be the perfect time to comment. I was in the same situation! I wanted a front loader but could wait until a later date. A month later the transmission went out in the washing machine so we went and got front loaders that night. I hated that we spent the money but boy am I glad we got them. I love um!
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
3 comments:
That doesn't look good...I've had my washer for 10 years and am hoping it lasts another 10 - I have too many other things I want.
I feel your pain. My dishwasher broke last night. I had to do dishes by hand today. Hope the kids like finger food because that is all we are having until the people come out on Monday to fix it. Good luck with you washing machine. It sucks to spend money on things like that.
I ran across your blog a week or so ago and have been reading since. I thought that now would be the perfect time to comment. I was in the same situation! I wanted a front loader but could wait until a later date. A month later the transmission went out in the washing machine so we went and got front loaders that night. I hated that we spent the money but boy am I glad we got them. I love um!
Post a Comment