Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long Time No Post

To those who read this blog....I think there might be two of you....you know who you are, I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a week. I've been busy. My sister came to town and we were busy having fun. We didn't get to go out of dinner last Wednesday since Mom and Granny both came down with the yucks. We are going to go tonight and I can't wait. I've been looking forward to this for awhile now. Sunday night we finally had cake and gave mom a present. A new cordless phone! It's what she wanted!

Here is Laura and Gracie coloring. Mom, Granny and Laura came over to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday. We went off our diets and eat some really yummy foods and watched the Giants upset the Patriots. It was a fun night and a fun game to watch.


I miss Laura already and can't wait till she comes back with the family this summer. Thanks for coming Laura.

Justin had his Coronation Dance this weekend. I asked him if he was going to dance with the ladies and this is the response I got.


One last photo. The other night I asked all the kids to come sit on my lap. Reluctantly they did. I knew I could still hold all my babies. Mitchell is there, you just have to look hard.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I always read your blog and love to hear about your family. Justin looks so handsome!

LIBSMOM said...

Love the long hair on the boys!! You have darling kids.
I'm glad you updated, I've been checking every day. Not stalking you or anything, just checking in :)

tsumomi said...

I check your blog everyday. Hope you had fun at dinner. Your kids are all so cute. Lilly loves to look at the pictures of her friend Gracie.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! What you have to look really hard to see is YOU. With all those kids on your lap and them growing up so fast...suddenly I feel a Hallmark moment comming on and must get my tissue...o.k. better now... glad you and your family had a fun visit. See Ya KLM