Me and my big sister! I'm thinking this was taken around 1977. I loved my Barbie Townhouse that is in the back ground. It had an elevator. Groovy.
12 years ago
Me and my big sister! I'm thinking this was taken around 1977. I loved my Barbie Townhouse that is in the back ground. It had an elevator. Groovy.
5 comments:
TOOOooo cute! Far out!I had that same Barbie townhouse!
Holy cow, now I know where Chris gets his hair color from. I was thinking just today that he and Kylie have the same hair, lol. Cute pic!
I never noticed the resemble between you and Chris before.
Btw, I LOVE the outfit!
You could almost be Kylie's mom. Great Pic. I always wanted that Barbie townhouse, but I wasn't really allowed to play with barbies (now you know my deep painful secret...) KLM
Hey--I can't believe you posted this ugly picture of me. Man I had problems. I think those tennies I am wearing were the awesome Target brand that I loved.
Post a Comment