Since I'm working tonight I made a nice dinner last night even though it wasn't as fancy as this we gobbled it right up. We had pasta, salad and garlic bread, I know, nothing to exciting, but it was made with love. Toby sure seemed to enjoy it!
The boys and girl got their boxes of candy and I made them some low fat, healthy cookies too.
Mitchell had a fun valentines day party at school that I was able to go to. Grandma and Grace stayed at home and had some girl time.
I found this new blog and I wanted to share it with all of you. I think it is amazing how everyone has a story, go and read this family's story it's amazing.
I hope everyone was able to express their love to their families the best way they know how. Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:
I think I'm actually going to leave a couple of hours early tonight, yay. That picture of Toby is hilarious. You and your cookies are evil. lol
Post a Comment