:::UPDATE::: The good news is it is not strep, the bad news is it's not strep!
I just received this email from Mitchell's teacher:
Dear Parents,
Sadly, we have 9 children absent today due to illness. There seems to be a nasty bug going around that causes, fever, sore throat, coughing, headaches and exhaustion. Mrs. Newburgh and I constantly remind our students to wash hands and cover-up when coughing but it’s still not enough. Please remind your children to drink lots of fluids and perhaps stock up on some vitamin C. To those of you who are home sick, we hope you feel better soon.
Mitchell is still in his bed with a fever and bad cough. We are about to start to get ready to take him to the dr....again. I'm so over with this cold/flu season. How about you?
12 years ago

8 comments:
We are all kinda sick here. It is running it's course. My husband has been sick for a week now and the kids are just coughing. I hope that is all they end up doing. And I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I wished it would just end!
girlfriend don't even get me started on that one. Hope Mitchel feels better soon.
It mostly skipped our house this year. Michael is home today with the same stuff - hopefully Mitchell is better soon!
Well, you know my story. Hopefully we are all done with it here. Feel better soon, Mitch...and don't give it to everyone else in the house! ;)
It took us a week to feel back to the land of the living...a real week of bed, bed, bed!! Hope your family fares better than we did! Call if you need anything! KLM
OK I tottally agree with you we didn't get better for a week!!!!
Tell Mitch to get better so that he can spend the night on Thursday. Alexander has been begging me all week...
Hope your little guy gets better soon!!! We have been much luckier than Mrs. Newburgh's class this year! Thats not to say we havent had sickness though! I couldnt believe how many were out in Mitchell's class yesterday and today!!! It might be a school record! hehe We only had 3 sickies out today! I totally attribute it to keeping my classroom FREEZING COLD! lol
Post a Comment