Friday, March 21, 2008

Flashback Fridays

A few years ago Toby's parents went back to Montana to purchase this 1966 Rambler from a neighbor of his aunts. Jake and Patty were hoping to drive the car back to Arizona, but only made it a few hours before the car became undriveable and his cousin came to the rescue. I forget the details of how the car and my in-laws got back to Arizona but they came home and then Patty got sick. The Rambler sat in the garage while Patty went thru hell and back,twice, but now that dark cloud seems to be passing and on Sunday, I was treated to my first ride in this very cool car.




3 comments:

Sheri said...

That's great news about your mil!

That car ROCKS!

tsumomi said...

That care is sweet. Be careful you could end up pregnant again with that kind of car. I'm sure Toby would like to get busy in it.

Anonymous said...

Love It! Love It! Love It! Love the car, Love the positive news about Patty and Love the picture. The only thing I can say is "Get on your TRACK SHOES" - KLM