Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dear Target,

I know it has been over 10 days since I last visited. Do you even remember me? I can barely remember the feel of your molded plastic handle of the cart, the funny people who work there and ask me if I need any help finding something....I could help them find things. I'm going to have to visit you just because. I have no items that I need, but I'm sure you'll have something I want. Oh, how I have missed you.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Don't worry - I've visited enough in the last week for you, me and the whole neighborhood!

Shelley said...

Oh my...I can't even stop laughing right now. My sides hurt. That is awesome. Did you go today, did you? That Christmas stuff should be 75% off soon, if it isn't already. ;)

LIBSMOM said...

Pretty soon, they will be calling you to see where you've been. Their stocks will take a tumble and you will be to blame :) Trust me on this....
I've posted ad nauseum about my love for SUPERTARGET!!