Last night Into Theatre presented A Charlie Brown Christmas. This performance benefits a homeless school here in the valley. We had a great turn out in the audience and the performers were wonderful. Snoopy stole the show, but Pig Pen was awfully cute too. Thanks for all our friends and family who came and supported Mitchell.
I'm going to be getting a disk full of photos from the performance at the school and of last night. So watch out for photo updates.




Even Grandpa won a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
Future Lucy??
12 years ago

3 comments:
I'm still depressed we missed it.
Looks like it was a wonderful show...do you really want a little Lucy in the house though? Think hard on that...lol
Just wanted to stop in today especially to announce that you have been added to the Mamas United in Blogging Roll, Magnificent Mamas list on my blog....you earned it well!!!
Ha...I didn't know you got a pic of Grace in Lucy's booth! How funny is that...she'll be holding that football, and pulling it away every time one of the brothers go to kick it. Hee.
Post a Comment