I'm trying to come up with a fun post, but I'm to tired.
Toby went hunting for Sunday and Monday. He came home very disappointed and elkless. Oh, well. I love you honey,but I'm glad its all over.
I love the rain, but it is making the baseball season drag out. We should have finished up awhile ago, but we are to play tomorrow however, it is pouring outside right now and I wonder if the fields will be dry enough. We have commitments for this weekend and will not be able to play if this tournament drags into Saturday.
Slowly finishing up my Christmas shopping. I'm starting to think about Christmas Eve when I'm hosting 20+ people. All family, so I know they won't be to hard on me, but I want to create a fun and festive atmosphere.
Granny is looking and feeling better. We spent a few hours with her yesterday and she looked good.
Off to go watch the rain come down...again.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment