Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My son goes to Mexico and all he brings me back is



Justin went to Mexico with his best bud Ben and family. They left on Tuesday evening and drove to Yuma to meet the rest of Ben's family and then drove to a "secret" spot on the beach and tent camp.

On Thursday, Justin was riding the quad up the dunes when his quad started losing power so he decided to go back down. While he did his foot slipped off the pedal and then proceeded to run over his ankle and calf.

We (Toby and I ) were worried that the cut was infected and his ankle might be hurt, so I took him to the doctor and all was ok. We did get an antibiotic cream, but no broken bones.

I would have preferred some sea shells instead of a $45 doctor bill. Boys.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That looks really painful. From what you said though it sounds like he still had a blast.

Shelley said...

Yeeowwch!! That's gonna leave a mark. I'm sure I would have prefered some seashells too!