

Friday, Sept. 28th was my Granny's 89th birthday. She was out of town on her birthday so we celebrated later that weekend. Sunday night we went to Si Senior's for dinner. Company was great. Food was good and service was poor. Anyways, Granny enjoyed her gifts of a quilted tote bag, See's Candies and a DVD set that hasn't arrived yet(1st season of A TEAM, picked out by the boys). I love having my Granny and Mom live down the street from us and being able to see them daily. Happy Birthday Granny, I love you.
Sept. 28th is also my sisters birthday. Laura, I hope you enjoy your day at the tea house. I wish I could go with you. I love you sis!
12 years ago

1 comment:
Congratulations to your grandma! My grandma just turned 80 and we had a little shindig for her too. I love getting together with family.
Post a Comment