12 years ago
Monday, October 8, 2007
Love Bug
If you have been to my house in the last 19 months you have seen a Volkswagen Baja Bug parked off to the side. This bug belongs to my brother in law, Roger. Toby had/has the best intention of painting this car for Rog. It was to be a birthday present in 2006. Well, life got in the way and he wasn't able to complete it before Roger's birthday and so it has sat in my side yard since. Toby and the boys go and tinker with cleaning up this and that and Toby is painting it in parts.
Grace came out last week and found a whole new toy. She will stand by the door and beg to go play in the car. I found her and Toby out there today and had to take some pictures.
Rog, I promise this will be done before your birthday '08.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, I've seen that car! lol Awww, Gracie has a new toy.
Post a Comment