
Shelley and I took the girls to Mother Natures Farm today. This is a family run like farm that offers pumpkin picking, hay ride and a little play yard.
We took a hay ride around the farm,which is in the middle of the city, and was dropped off at the pig pen. It stunk to the high heavens. I was having some sinus issues, however, after getting off the trailer I was breathing clear. This is also where they put the rotten pumpkins to feed the pigs. P.U. 
After the hay ride we went to pick out our pumpkin or as Grace would say a Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo. We took our pumpkins to a small table that had stickers and markers for the kids to decorate the pumpkins with.
After the girls decorated their pumpkins we headed over to the bouncer and play houses. Kylie went into the bouncer and Grace into the houses. There was a little girl in the playhouse who got very upset when Grace went in. I didn't think to much about it except, what a brat. Anyways, about 5 or 6 kids came in and played and then left, this little girl then proceeded to push Grace out the front door and off the porch. She hit her forehead on the porch. 

Shelley bought the girls a snow cone and then we headed home. Thanks for another fun day Shelley.
12 years ago

3 comments:
so cute! i love her monkey harness. too funny!
It looks like you had a blast (except for the bully). I've never heard of that place - where is it?
It was fun, except for that girl pushing Gracie out of the house! Grrrr. You got some really good pictures!
Sheri, it's called Mother Nature's Farm. It's on Baseline between Cooper and Gilbert roads, on the south side of the road.
Post a Comment