
I put up this picture and cheered on the Dbacks and we swept the Cubs. We won't be able to sweep the Rockies, but lets get them in 5.
Beat the Rockies!!!!! Go Dbacks!!!!!
12 years ago

I put up this picture and cheered on the Dbacks and we swept the Cubs. We won't be able to sweep the Rockies, but lets get them in 5.
Beat the Rockies!!!!! Go Dbacks!!!!!
3 comments:
Let's hope it works! C'mon, let's go Dbacks!
Now I'm really SUPERstitious!! Dang Dbacks. Really a 9th inning ralley? Cool, but what about the 11 guys you left on base between the 2nd and 8th innings?
We are not out yet, but we sure are down.
I'll cheer to the end.
How about the guy who didn't realize he was safe at second, and just started trotting off the field? Oops! Tag, you're out now! But my favorite part has to be the walking home of the winning run. In Papa Grande's defense, he's the closer and used to pitching one inning, not three...but still. Sigh. And now we go to Denver. I'm not giving up yet, but it's not looking too good.
Post a Comment