Now THATS a picture...frame it and put it on the wall, but make sure you cover it up when the girls come over!! KLM
Adorable!!!!
Awww, Gracie got to go fishing! Adorable!
What a beautiful serene photograph.
That's adorable. Which brother is it?Mom
I hope your kidding Mom....it's Chris or a.k.a.....Josh.
That is such a great photo - and what a pretty location!
I knew it was Josh I just didn't know if everybody did. It's one of your best pictures yet!Mom
Another great shot. It looks like fun.
How precious!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Now THATS a picture...frame it and put it on the wall, but make sure you cover it up when the girls come over!! KLM
Adorable!!!!
Awww, Gracie got to go fishing! Adorable!
What a beautiful serene photograph.
That's adorable. Which brother is it?
Mom
I hope your kidding Mom....it's Chris or a.k.a.....Josh.
That is such a great photo - and what a pretty location!
I knew it was Josh I just didn't know if everybody did. It's one of your best pictures yet!
Mom
Another great shot. It looks like fun.
How precious!
Post a Comment