Monday, June 16, 2008

Best of Friends/Urban Bros

Justin and Ben have been friends for a very long time. I ran across this photo the other day and knew I had to share it. This was take back in 1994 when Justin was about 2 1/2...the age Gracie is now. Justin and Ben have been best friends ever since. It has been fun to watch these two boys grow up together. They do not go to the same school and don't have the same group of friends and I think that may be what has kept their friendship so strong over the years. These two boys have self taught themselves to fly fish. This summer is all about urban fishing. The two boys have made a little trailer of a movie they are making and hope to add to it all summer long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video is awesome! I can't think of a better way for 2 best friends to have fun in the sun. I'm proud of you.
Grandma F