
My Mitchell is the bravest kid I know. He truly amazes me every time I turn around. He has been such a trooper through this whole process, but yesterday when he lost it, so did I. He no longer wanted to be there. He was done. Finished. Out of here. I can't blame him one bit.
He was taken off the IV saline so when he isn't getting his antibiotics he is free from the tubes. He was so happy when this happened.
He has been passing gas(which is a good thing after surgery) and then will look at me and say "Just what the doctor ordered". Mitchell you crack me up.
Christi, Thanks for bringing the kids by. My father in law said that Mitchell perked up 1000% when Josh came through the door. He was in better spirits for most of the day because of it.
I don't want to jinx anything, but there might be a chance he could be out of there by Saturday night. He has been responding to the meds so well that if he continues he may only need 4 days instead of 7. That would be huge.
12 years ago

3 comments:
We are going to come see him tomorrow. Glad he's feeling better.
Love the pictures. Mitch looks great and like he is being a good sport about everything (even the hospital food). Tell him we are really pulling for him to get out tomorrow. Just hang in there Jacobson family for just a little bit longer. KLM
I am glad he is doing better. The kids were so excited to see him. They miss having hang out over at our house. When he is feeling better we want him for a sleep over.
Post a Comment