
My sister used this expression with me last week and I loved it. I feel like that is how life is right now.The ooey gooey stuff is just flowing out faster then I can handle it and I can't put it back in. I understand that this to will pass and hopefully more enjoyable times are coming. I don't want to discuss some of the things that are going on, but one thing I need to share is that Patty, my mother in law, is starting chemo again today....for the third time. Keep her in your prayers.
12 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so sorry for what is going on in your family right now! You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers and just know that when you need someone to yell, kick and cry with I'll be there will a diet coke and some really good chocolate for when you are all done!! Hang in there baby - Good Times are ACommin', just keep your head down and keep on pushing through - KLM
I'm thinking about you...let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment