Dear Toby,
This post is for you! You are an awesome DAD and have always been one. I wanted to share with the world what an awesome DAD you are. I love looking at these photos. We were so young. What the heck were we thinking having babies so young? Shh... don't tell anyone, but we still don't know what we are doing, but it seems to be working for us. I hope you enjoy your day with your kids because I know they love having you as their DAD. I also know that our boys will be great fathers because of the great role model you have been for them. It is true that girls, or least this one, marry men like their fathers. My dad was a great dad and Grace will marry a wonderful guy too someday. I love you and I'm so glad that you are the father of my children.
Love,
Jen





12 years ago

3 comments:
Waw...that's sweet. Happy Fathers Day Toby!
Mom
Wow!! You sure were young! Both of you are great parents! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Dad's Day!
KLM
Awww, look at those little kids! And the babies too! :) How cute were you guys? Heck, you still are. Happy Father's day, Toby!
Post a Comment