I was looking back on the blog and realized that I haven't posted much about Chris. Christopher adds so much to this family. He is naturally funny and I think he might be funnier to other people then his parents. Christopher is good at heart. Solid. Kind. Loving. Right now he is stuck in the body of a 13 year old boy and that is very frustrating for all of us. Sunday he played kitchen with Grace. He was able to get Mitchell to play along too. I sure enjoyed watching them interact with each other.
But really....this is what I deal with on a hourly basis....God help us all.
12 years ago

4 comments:
Awww, cute picture. I can't see the video though, it says it's no longer available?
Can't see the video. I feel for you all with the age thing. Abby is right there too.
Ok, now I see the video. Make Chris a female, and make Grace 5, and that is exactly what goes on at my house. Except mine is more of the tattling variety. Shannon will do something to provoke Kylie, out of my eye/earshot. Then Kylie says "Mom, Shannon hit me/pushed me/called me a name/whatever etc." Then I say "Shannon, quit tormenting your sister!" And she's like, "What, I didn't do anything!"
Over and over and over and over. Sigh.
It's kind of funny when it's other people's kids.
Chris is a wonderful kid - Ben still talks about him like Chris is one of his best friends :)
Post a Comment