Those are beautiful pictures. At first I thought the top one was Chris, but the hair isn't light enough. Is that artistic (which is totally is!), or did Justin not want his picture taken? lol Love them... that Chris, boy Shannon doesn't know what she's missing, he's turned into such a hottie. ;)
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
3 comments:
So stinkin' cute...they grow up too fast.
Those are beautiful pictures. At first I thought the top one was Chris, but the hair isn't light enough. Is that artistic (which is totally is!), or did Justin not want his picture taken? lol Love them... that Chris, boy Shannon doesn't know what she's missing, he's turned into such a hottie. ;)
I came over to say thanks for visiting my blog. Your kids are so cute! I hope everyone is well soon!
Post a Comment