Today Grace and I went over to Moms to play bubbles. Justin had a bubble machine in his Easter basket so Grace has been asking for bubbles ever since. No, Justin was not wanting a bubble maker, but I knew Grace would like it. Anyways, I found bubbles on sale at Albertson's for $1.25. Grace didn't want a thing to do with the bubble maker, only the wand from inside the bubbles. Children. I can't seem to leave the house with out my camera anymore and I'm always wanting to take pictures. Mom helped Grace while I snapped away. 
I then had to take a picture of the hibiscus.
We have been in a dark cloudy funk for most of the week. I hope this weekend is very restful and fun for us. We have a birthday party tomorrow afternoon and then a baseball game tomorrow night. Have a good weekend everyone.
12 years ago

3 comments:
That b&w of Grace is beautiful. You have a great eye. I was going to ask you when Mitch's game was...I was hoping it was this afternoon and then I was going to come down, but if it's an evening game we have bowling tonight. :(
I think that foggy cloud streched over here in Chandler too. I have hope that this week has potential. I think it was hard getting back in the swing of things after being off on break. Grace is so pretty. Great picture. Let's get together and you can work your magic eye on Lilly. I would love to have some good pictures. I have more clothes for you.
You do have a great eye. I love both those pics!
Post a Comment