Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Checking in

I hope everyone had a fabulous 3 day weekend. We sure did. We went to Toby's parents house on Saturday afternoon and stayed till Monday afternoon. Toby's sister and husband also came for the weekend, so they and Toby's parents went to the Casino in Globe for Saturday night. We stayed back at home and ordered pizza and watch ASU football.

Toby and the kids were up super early on Sunday morning to go out deer hunting. They were gone for a few hours and then came home to a yummy breakfast cooked by Aunt Jen and Grandma. It seems like all we do up in Kearny is eat, but it's hard not to when Patty is such a great cook.

I helped get dinner in the roaster and then I headed out doors with my camera. I took so many pictures that it is taking me a long time to go thru them all and edit them. I'm learning so much, but, one thing is for sure. I take to many photos!! I promise to have the photos up tomorrow.

Toby and I snuck out for a hour or so and went exploring down my Mineral's Creek and then took the back roads around the desert. It is fun to see the desert alive and green in August.

Be back tomorrow with photos....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing!

Sheri said...

Did they snag a deer?

Shelley said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good time. See ya Friday?

ACS said...

Looks pretty there! One of my ASU roommates was from Kearny. Always wondered what it looked like! :-)