Toby and I went to Heber/Overgaard this weekend to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. Toby wanted to go out and do some looking around the area he will have his elk hunt in Nov. I thought,why not. I'll go and take some pictures and just hang out with my super cool husband. We had a great time. We stayed at Bison Ranch and really relaxed.
This was the view from our back door.
Dining Room
Living Area

Bed Room
Here is Alice. She is the only Bison at Bison Ranch....I feel sorry for her. She doesn't want to be in a little pen having all those flies around her.

12 years ago

2 comments:
They used to have tons of bison there - what happened?
We pass that place on the way to our cabin - my boys always want to stay there - it looks awesome!
Happy Anniversary!
That bison is cool. It scared the sh#* out of my kids. Glad you had a great time. It is so awesome that you two are still together. Now that is old school.
Post a Comment