We have had a week full of adventures and fun times with all of our family here. My sister and her girls have gone home, my cousin and her family left yesterday too. My brother and his family leave tomorrow. We were together every single day doing something, but this was the first time we took our "Cousin" photo. You will notice that the oldest, Justin, is not in these pictures as we let him go fishing. Here is our attempts at wrangling 10 kids at one time to smile at one time. I think I like the candid ones the best.
Yo...Andrew and Mitchell...Over here!
Becca, do you have something in your eye?
Grace is digging for gold.
Excuse me Becca. We would like to see your face.
I think Chris has eyes? Maybe his mother should make him get his hair cut. Ahh, school's starting soon enough.
There will be time later, Katie, to clean your teeth.
Getting there.
Closer.
As good as it's going to get. I love my peoples!
Front row: Becca (9), Patrick Jr.(7),Anderw (7), Ainsley(4)
Back Row: Lizzie (2), Katie (15),Maggie (13), Mitch (10), Gracie (2) and Chris (13)
See how they have changed in one year....here.

2 comments:
What a beautiful bunch of kids!! They look like they are having a blast together!! KLM
Looks like Mitchell is feeling better. What a cute group!
Post a Comment