Some day you'll be able to say "Look Grace I have proof that we had a beautiful, rainy, cool day in May in Arizona"!! What a great day! (except it rained out graduation) and what great pictures - KLM
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
4 comments:
Wasn't today AWESOME! Great pictures, as usual :)
Some day you'll be able to say "Look Grace I have proof that we had a beautiful, rainy, cool day in May in Arizona"!! What a great day! (except it rained out graduation) and what great pictures - KLM
I'm so glad she's got those fancy water poof shoes! What fun.
Mom
I love her outfit - those shoes are so cute!
Post a Comment