I'll take her from her mean ol'mom!! She'll fit in with my 5 just fine and I'll even let her have CANDY before bed!!! Love the picture, its priceless!! - KLM
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
5 comments:
It is really pitiful. Poor,poor Grace.
Grandma F
What a heart breaker!
That picture is priceless. She gets more adorable everytime I see her.
That is about the saddest little pouty face I've ever seen. And a tear, too! That is a great pic.
I'll take her from her mean ol'mom!! She'll fit in with my 5 just fine and I'll even let her have CANDY before bed!!! Love the picture, its priceless!! - KLM
Post a Comment