
Yesterday morning I was coming home from running errands. I heard this man singing before I saw him. When I finally saw him I knew I had to get a picture of him. I was lucky that traffic was slow enough for me to get my camera ready and snap.
So many things can be said about this picture. Let's hear them.....
12 years ago

3 comments:
Well, that's ONE way to make a quick getaway when you're caught in the wrong place with your....uhmmm....pants down (and they are still down! He must have really been caught!!) HAPPY MOM'S DAY! KLM
Either that, or he's one of those guys we were talking about that normally wears his pants around the bottom of his butt, and he was just out for a stroll. He does appear to be running from something though, doesn't he? Now I'm dying to know. lol
I think he's just running away from anyone who might come driving along with a camera handy. He's probably singing "Moon Over Miami". Don't you love these guys with their pants down around their knees. What is the statement they're making and I'm not getting?
Mom
Post a Comment