
Today is my moms 65th birthday! I think she looks great! I am so lucky to have her live just a few short blocks away from me. For over 11 years we didn't live near each other and now I don't know what I would do if she ever left. Don't go anywhere Mom!! I hope you have fantastic day and I'm so looking forward to our dinner tonight and some fun girl time this weekend. I love you!
12 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Mom!! My Mom lives about 20 minutes from me and honestly, I'm in complete denial of the fact that I will ever have to live in this world without her. I won't be able to function!!
We're lucky that way aren't we?
Happy Birthday, Jen's Mom!
Same thing with me here, I don't know how I'd ever get along without my mom around. We are so lucky to have our moms near us, aren't we?
Family is the only reason we live where we do right now. It is such a blessing for us to have our parents so close.
Happy Birthday, Mom!!!
Post a Comment