Have you broken out in heart shaped spots all over, or is it just your page? It looks really cute! Sorry you don't feel well, but it HAD to happen. Take care and feel better! - KLM
Hope you feel better soon!!!!Thanks for the comment about my hair! I like it too! :-) And BTW, my hair is thick and CURLY. It is equally a pain...I will have to wash and blow it out every morning...Today wasnt as successful as when my hairdresser did it!!! Bummer...I actually have to spend time on it now! lololol
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
3 comments:
Love the new page. Hope you are feeling better soon. Where do you work? I am sooo out of the loop these days
Have you broken out in heart shaped spots all over, or is it just your page? It looks really cute! Sorry you don't feel well, but it HAD to happen. Take care and feel better! - KLM
Hope you feel better soon!!!!Thanks for the comment about my hair! I like it too! :-) And BTW, my hair is thick and CURLY. It is equally a pain...I will have to wash and blow it out every morning...Today wasnt as successful as when my hairdresser did it!!! Bummer...I actually have to spend time on it now! lololol
Post a Comment