Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TWIB


I once received an email with this title and it took me a few minutes to figure it out. This Week In Baseball was a wild and wacky one. Thursday night (9/20) Mitch was catching a ball that some how jumped out of his glove and landed on his eye brow. I unfortunately was not there because of work, but Dad said he never shed a tear. The other players and parents were pretty impressed with both the black eye and his threshold for pain.
He went on to play the game and did ok. I think he walked and struck out. I think if I had been there, I might not have let him played, so I guess it was good that I was at work. Saturday's game was fun. Grandma and Grandpa Jake were here. The A's won again, so our record is 3-0. Way to go A's.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Alex has dubbed him "Iron Man". Mitch is such an awesome kid!

Shelley said...

Hey, it looks better in that picture than it did when I saw it. Did you call the doctor??? ;)