Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Commute

While I was driving home tonight I was thinking how much fun my commute really is. I get to go pass an upscale spa, a biker bar, 3 McDonalds, 2 strip clubs, I go under one freeway and over another. I drive over a lake. I pass right through a major University and by a Dunkin Doughnuts that is making the doughnuts as I pass by. Do you have any idea how good those doughnuts smell at 10:30 at night? I do enjoy driving down Scottsdale Rd with my window rolled down. Tonight I was treated to a gentleman singing "Jump" by Van Halen in his SUV at a red light. Maybe it is because I am all by myself for a few minutes, but it is pretty cool.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow, your commute is way more interesting than mine! The only fun place I get to pass is The Castle (for Knights AND Damsels, not just perverts!), and then I get on the freeway...freeway...freeway. I'd rather hear someone singing Van Halen on the street corner! :)

Sheri said...

I also enjoy riding in the car by myself.