We started the Easter weekend with an egg hunt inside. We had rain on Saturday. Didn't stop us. We went to Granny's and Mom's for cinnamon rolls and egg hunting!
The candy eating starts!!
Saturday night we were invited to a Flash Light Easter Egg Hunt! We had a potluck dinner and then hunting we went! Grace really enjoyed holding the flashlight. I wish I would have brought my camera.
Sunday we headed up to Kearney to spend the day with the Jacobson Family. We enjoyed a very yummy dinner and the company of all. Mitch wasn't feeling well and slept the day away, but Grace kept us entertained. 



Grandma Jake had called us early Sunday and asked if Grace would stay with her until Thursday. I had to think about that for about....yeah, it was a no brainer. I miss her. 
12 years ago

2 comments:
I hope we didn't wear Mitch out.
That Grace keeps getting cuter & cuter.
That last picture of Grace and Patty is precious.
Post a Comment