I need help. This lovely little girl is not potty training for me.
She is well over 3 years old and refuses to use the potty. She will go if I drag her there, but she will not go unprompted. I have tried everything I can think of. Stickers, Potty Grab Bag,Special Outings. Nothing. Help. I just don't understand how she can be so smart and yet so slow on this.
Suggestions?
12 years ago

4 comments:
I have no suggestion on how to make it happen, but I know it will. She is going to just love you for taking and even more posting this photo of her. I love you two tons.
Just so you know that the previous anonymous poster is not a stalker, it is me, Laura.
Ben was the same. I finally just had to stay home for three days. I made him drink ALOT and took him to the potty every 15 minutes. I'm not going to lie, it sucked but out of all my kids he's had the least amount of accidents.
That wasn't Alex, it was me, Sheri.
Post a Comment