Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baseball Update

Vandals played two games yesterday. We lost our first game 9-6 to the Chandler Renagades. Renagades is the team we beat to win the Championship in our last tournament. I have feeling we will be playing them again sometime in this tournament. We won 12-2 against the West Side Diablo's. There are teams from Minnesota and Seattle, but we get to play the Az. teams? I don't get it. It would be fun to play an out of state team.

Ok, it is now 5:34am and I need to go blow dry my hair to be ready to go in about 45 min. It is a good thing I love baseball because I am giving up some good sleep for this.

Have a great day! I will update today's out come later. We play at 8 am and then again later, but we don't know until we are seeded.

1 comment:

Josh's world said...

cool tell the team i wish them luck.