Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is 11 years old today. Where on earth does the time go?


Oh My Gosh....we were way to young to have three children already. I remember the Dr. saying..."It's a boy...a BIG boy." I was so sure that I was having a girl. Ha, Ha. I also remember having a thought for just a split second that I was never going to be a mother to a girl.....well, we all know how that turned out.

Here is Mitchell at his 1st birthday. I made him a Winnie the Pooh cake from a cake mold I borrowed from Katy W.



I loved Mitch's fly away hair!!!


This was a common look for Mitchell for a while. Cowboy boots, shorts and his bucket hat! A lot of the times sun glasses were involved also.



Mitchell is a great little brother and an even better big brother! I love his zany sense of humor and his easy going personality.

Happy Birthday big guy. I love you













2 comments:

Sheri said...

Mitchell is such an awesome kid.

Happy Birthday Mitchell!

Anonymous said...

man do I remember those boots! boy has the time flown by! Happy late B-day Mitch