Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fresh and Easy

Have you tried this store yet? It has been around town for a few years, but I made my first trip the other day.


I found this great deal on the Grill Pack and was amazed. We cooked all of it for dinner and there is three pieces of chicken, one hamburger and 1/2 of sausage left for lunches tomorrow. All for $5.99. Amazing!!!
The sale goes through this weekend. I think we will be getting a few more and sticking them in the deep freeze.
I also got a coupon in the mail today from Fresh and Easy for $6.00 off $30. 00. I could get 7 packets of meat or 35lbs for $24.00 plus tax. Not bad, for as much as my boys eat!


1 comment:

tsumomi said...

I love this store. Always shop there. Try the fresh pizza dough for i think either 79 cents or $1.29. Can't remember but it is soooo easy and tasty! Oh, I have 2 bags of clothes for you and Shelly in my car.