Thursday, December 4, 2008

Night out with my guy

Mitchell and I went out tonight. We went to the bookstore and listened to Joe Garagiola talk about his friendship with Yogi Berra and others. What a fun story teller. We were able to get a book signed for Grandpa Jake, which will be a Christmas gift.

Mitchell asked Mr. Garagiola what it was like to broadcast with Daren Sutton, the voice of the Diamondbacks and I asked him to give Mitchell some life long baseball advice. He told Mitch that he loved working with Daren and also told him he needed to be good in school and keep the grades up.


After the bookstore we went to Rubio's for dinner and enjoyed each other. I love having a one on one with my boys. Thanks Mitch for the fun night out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is so cool! What a memory for Mitch and great gift for Jake.
Mom

tsumomi said...

that is so rad! i love the dates with my kids. that is what they will remember.