Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look like Christmas

We finally got our Christmas tree up Saturday afternoon. I love our tree. I love to just sit and stare at it. I was also able to decorate around the house too.

We had another loooonnnnggggg weekend of baseball and now we don't have another tournament till after Christmas. It's a good thing too, I need a break. It is very frustrating to know that your son is just as talented as others and yet he doesn't get to play. It gets a little old after awhile.

Granny was admitted to the hospital early this morning. The paramedics thought she was having a stroke since her blood pressure was 220/119. She had a few very adnormal EKG readings. After a cat scan showed no stroke, we are hoping that they will transfer her from Scottsdale/Osborn to Desert Banner since it is closer for us and they already have her records from a few weeks ago.

Can't wait till Saturday when my sister gets here with the girls. I need my family right about now.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Granny! I hope they figure out what's wrong.

I feel your pain with the baseball.