Wow, what a fun and busy week we are having. I love having my sister and her family here. Grace and Lizzie are like the sea gulls in Finding Nemo....Mine,Mine,Mine,Mine,Mine...you get the idea. They can also be very, very sweet to each other.
Gracie had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe she is already 3 years old. Where is the time going and why must it go so fast? We went to Costco to pick up a cake since it is the cheapest way to go for a premade cake. Grace didn't care that it said Happy Holidays instead of Happy Birthday. She wanted the teddy bear. 
We went to the Zoo on Monday. It was not crowded at all and fun was had by all.


I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. This year has been really tight financially, so we didn't send out Christmas cards. Oh, well maybe next year.
12 years ago

4 comments:
So you guys did make it over to the goats after all, huh? I'm glad Kylie didn't know that, she would have been bummed. lol
Happy Birthday, Miss Grace! I can't believe it's been three years already either. Love ya, you little cutie pie!
Commenting again to say Merry Christmas! Hope you guys have a great day!
I love the picture of all the kids together!
Merry Christmas!
I followed Shelley's award blog over here, your Gracie is a cutie pie! I have a Gracie too. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to your Gracie!
Post a Comment