Oh my gosh! Danni so does this to me. We were shopping on Saturday and I was driving and she was all, "Hey mom, did you know you never use your turn signal?" Ok, so she's right. But still.
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
6 comments:
At times like that I remind them that I have the authority to have THEIR license revoked.
Smiles!
Oh my gosh! Danni so does this to me. We were shopping on Saturday and I was driving and she was all, "Hey mom, did you know you never use your turn signal?" Ok, so she's right. But still.
i wont reveil my name but just to say my mom runs stop signs and lights all the time :)))
Ok, I'm thinking that's Sheri's oldest kid...Xander? Sheri, do you run stop signs and lights all the time? Heehee.
wrong.
Justin, get off my blog...I don't stalk you on MySpace or even Facebook.....Love, Mom
Post a Comment