Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a weekend

This weekend we had another baseball tournament. We didn't do to well, but I think the boys are learning more and more each game. I know we can be a championship team, some day soon.



Yesterday before the game we went up to visit Toby's family at their time share resort. (Sherry, Mitchell says it was the same place you took him last Aug. He was all proud that he knew where things were. Too funny.) Shelley said last week that I married in to a fun family and I totally agree. Here are some pictures of yesterday.

Grace and Uncle Chuck


Uncle Chuck giving us his Michael Jackson photo op.

Uncle Chuck, Grace and Aunt Jan


Never to old for a slide.
Despite the look of this picture, she loved the playground.
There are 10 gnomes hidden on the resort grounds. We found 1.
When we got back to the room, this is how we found Aunt Edna....ok, not really. She was sitting just like that, but Chuck thought she needed the gin bottle.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I loved that resort. It was so much fun. And it seemed so quiet over there. Were you able to swim or was it too cold?

tsumomi said...

I love the last picture!

Shelley said...

Ok, seriously...why can't my husband's family be fun? lol
I love the "Michael Jackson photo op" picture. Hahahaha!