We had another fun filled weekend of baseball. The Vandals won both games on Saturday and was seeded # 2 for Sunday. We have never won both games on a Saturday before so that was very exciting. Toby was to sick to go to the games on Saturday but wanted to be there on Sunday. This is what he and Grace did in between games. If I had a dollar for every mother who walked by and asked if I had a picture of the two of them, Christmas would be paid for!!!
The Vandals made it to the Championship game and played a team that really should be moved up a league. We lose a lot of games due to errors we make...or in other words, we beat ourselves. We came in second this tournament and the boys should be proud of themselves. Mitchell was hurt sliding into 3rd base in the first game so he didn't play in the Championship game. Here are our boys with their "hardware".
Way to go Vandals...hope to see many more pictures like this in the future. 
12 years ago

1 comment:
Wait a minute...I thought Toby didn't get sick. ;) That is an adorable picture, and I don't even have to ask you if you have a picture, because you clearly do!
Congratulations, Mitchy and the Vandals! (Hey, that sounds like an 80s band)
Post a Comment