Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~Boys

8 comments:

tsumomi said...

You know they think they are studs. Oh to be that age again.

Jen said...

Tsumomi...you know it. Oh, those glasses are Kayne West glasses and oh we are so hip glasses....I bet someone out there has some from the 80's when they came out the first time. Toby and I say this will be one of the first photos in a video montage...maybe graduation in a few years or even better his wedding.....bwahhaaaa.

Zaankali said...

Thanks for stopping by, I love meeting more "Jen's". That was the Tucson Int'l Airport that Jeffery was enjoying the free walk in.
Smiles!

Sheri said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Those are some hip boys, I mean, young men.

ACS said...

TOO cute!

Shelley said...

Ok, who are those other two geeks? Justin definitely looks the coolest, by about a mile.

Is it sad that I am really, really looking forward to tomorrow morning? :)

Jen said...

ouch guys

see the thing is i KNOW im hip ;D

hahaha

-justin