Life is all about timing isn't it? I decided to leave the house a few minute earlier today so I would be able to get a parking spot at school. Well, I was surprised at how many spots were already taken but I did find one or I thought. I made the turn a little tight and rubbed bumpers with another car. Dang it. At least I hit a Honda so maybe Toby can get a little work. She had already called my insurance company before Mitch was out of school. There is a possibility that she will just bring it to Toby and bypass the insurance company all together. If I would have left at my normal time she would have been long gone and I could have just pulled into that same spot.
12 years ago

3 comments:
The good news....that's your "wreck" for the next decade or so...aren't you glad to have it out of the way with so little damage?!!! Glad it wasn't anything serious KLM
And I always thought that was what bumpers were for. Keep smiling.
Mom
"Why did you run into me?"
"Gee, I don't know, but my insurance premium just went DOWN $3 a month!"
*snort*
Post a Comment