Thanks to Ree,The Pioneer Woman,I have been having so much fun playing around in Photoshop. Ree gave us some free actions to use, which are recorded steps to help enhance your photos.
I haven't been able to sleep very well since I think Ihave a sinus infection. I have been up for 4.5 hours and it is only 8:20am so I've been in Photoshop land having some fun.
This photo was taken when Toby and I were on our ride in his dad's convertable. Be the way, SOOC means Straight Out Of Camera.
12 years ago


4 comments:
That is really cool, it gives the pic so much more color and sharpness!
WOW! That is a big difference. I'm ready for a photo shoot when you are ready. Can you make me look skinny? lololo
Hey! You're really good at this...have you considered a career change...Sorry you're not feeling well, but Gracie was just gunning for you! KLM
I wish I had photoshop. It really makes a difference. You definitely have an eye for photography :)
Post a Comment