Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Updates

I received this email last night from my mother in law:

We made the trip to the dr. today to check out my last pet scan from last week.....He was as surprised as I was that I was still cancer free and that my pet scan was the same as last Nov....he said it was nice to have good news to give out...I will go in to have a ct scan of my left side, something is going on there, not sure what....he seems a little stymied about what it could be....I remember one time , when I told a Dr. that my left side hurt when I climbed the ladder to paint, and he looked at me and said "Well then, don't climb a ladder" ha....


Thank you for your prayers and concern. Let's hope she stays cancer free for a very long time.


My other blog...Just My Photos is back up so go check out some of my pictures.

1 comment:

tsumomi said...

Great news! I'm sure you all are on top of the world.