Oh, this one is ready for framing - what a fantastic shot - Happy WW!
This is a fabulous picture. The spirit practically jumps off of my screen. I wish all of our family pictures were this good!I hope you'll drop by for a peek at my WW contribution:http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2008/01/wordless-wednesday-vision-quest.htmlI'd like to wish you a wonderful Wordless Wednesday!Carmi
what a wonderful photo!
What a GREAT picture of both of you!! KLM
that is a fabulous shot!
Ok, that's got to be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. You look great! Yeah, Gracie's pretty cute too. lol Mmmm...ocean. Must go back soon.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, this one is ready for framing - what a fantastic shot - Happy WW!
This is a fabulous picture. The spirit practically jumps off of my screen. I wish all of our family pictures were this good!
I hope you'll drop by for a peek at my WW contribution:
http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2008/01/wordless-wednesday-vision-quest.html
I'd like to wish you a wonderful Wordless Wednesday!
Carmi
what a wonderful photo!
What a GREAT picture of both of you!! KLM
that is a fabulous shot!
Ok, that's got to be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. You look great! Yeah, Gracie's pretty cute too. lol Mmmm...ocean. Must go back soon.
Post a Comment